Curriculum, Literacy, Research
Digital Literacy, Aboriginal Education, Curriculum
- BC Ministry of Education K-12 Curriculum
- Streamed videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books.
International Children’s Library
- Children’s Literature from around the world, promoting tolerance and respect for diverse cultures.
- Animations and videos to spark the curiosity of learners, and support teachers with curriculum.
- National Film Board of Canada historical and contemporary films, to inspire inquiry into educational issues.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation current and historical relevant news articles.
UBC Digital Primary Sources
- University of British Columbia digital collection of primary resources, for research. Upper intermediate to secondary.
- Citation generator, bibliography format: MLA or APA. Free with advertising.
- Citation generator: MLA or APA. Free with advertising.