- Des libraires en ligne, en francais.
- National, not-for-profit organization, promoting Canadian books for young readers.
- Book review list. Free, option to create account, review, create/follow a community.
- Bertha Mahony Miller founded The Horn Book in 1924 to herald the best in children’s literature. Nearly one hundred years later, we are still following her lead. The Horn Book Magazine is one of the most distinguished resources in the field of children’s and young adult literature and the core of our company.
- Kirkus is an inclusive organization of book lovers who hold the craft of writing in the highest regard and appreciate the value of art, culture & criticism in America. One of the most coveted designations in the book industry, the Kirkus Star marks books of exceptional merit.
- Canadian book trade magazine, offering Canadian book reviews and author profiles.
- Encouraging kids, families, and educators from across British Columbia to read the Red Cedar Book Awards nominated non-fiction and fiction books , talk about them, and then vote for their favourites.
- School Library Journal is the premiere publication for librarians and information specialists who work with children and teens. A source of quality journalism and reviews for more than 60 years, SLJ produces award-winning features and news coverage on: literacy, best practices, technology, education policy and other issues of interest to the school library and greater educator community. We evaluate a broad range of resources, from books and digital content to databases, in 6000+ reviews published annually.